Creative Aging's professional artists and musicians bring music and the arts to Memphis-area seniors.
How We Connect Artists to Seniors
- Senior communities become Creative Aging members. Each community commits to hold a set number of musical performances or arts workshops at their location each year.
- Senior communities select musicians and artists from Creative Aging’s roster of over 80 artists. To see a list of artists, click here.
- Creative Aging’s Program Coordinator schedules requested performances/events.
- Senior communities and artists receive email confirmation of events, as well as a reminder email.
- Musician/artists perform and submit an invoice
- Creative Aging pays invoices weekly.
Are you a professional artist interested in working with Creative Aging? We review new artists quarterly. To be considered, please send the items below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- JPEG photograph
- Digital recording/link to your work
- 5 to 6 sentence bio
Questions? Contact Mia Henley, Executive Director, at 901-272-3434.