Creative Aging's professional artists and musicians bring music and the arts to Memphis-area seniors.
Connecting Artists to Seniors
- Creative Aging's member communities commit to presenting a set number of musical performances or arts workshops at their location each year.
- Senior communities select musicians and workshop artists from our roster of over 120 artists.
- Creative Aging schedules requested performances/events and pays artists the week the invoice is submitted.
- Senior communities and artists receive email confirmation of events and event reminders.
- Performances and events are evaluated by member communities and artists, ensuring the high quality and consistency.
Are you a professional artist interested in working with Creative Aging? We review new artists quarterly. To be considered, please send the items below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- JPEG photograph
- Digital recording/link to your work
- 5 to 6 sentence bio
Questions? Contact Mia Henley, Executive Director, at 901-272-3434.